Guys Reveal The Creepiest Ways Girls Have Hit On Them

In North America, cultural norms dictate that more often than not, we're the ones tasked with approaching the opposite sex to initiate romance. There are exceptions, sure, but as a rule we select who we want to approach, and the ladies select who they want to share their time with.

And it kind of sucks! It takes balls to approach a random woman, and the fear of getting rejected is real. It's so real, in fact, that many a man has wondered aloud how much sweeter life would be if the roles were reversed. Imagine that, women hitting on guys! Would it indeed be paradise? If this AskReddit thread is any indication, the answer is an emphatic no. Guys shared the creepiest ways women have hit on them, and let's just say the grass is not always greener on the other side.

bigkodack

There was this girl who sent me a suicide note and told me "I love you so much that I'd die without you". We've been talking for about 3 days at this point

ccnova

I used to drive a limo (well, a sedan service, but it wasn't a stretch). I picked up a rich, drunk, middle-aged couple, and the woman got her face up between the front seats and stared at me for a few minutes, then she said, "so, do you wanna f*ck tonight?"

I didn't say anything, pretending she was not talking to me, and I met her husband's eyes in the mirror. He was just rolling his eyes and shaking his head sadly. When we arrived at their resort, the bellmen had to literally drag her out of the car.

MrFuxIt

Had a sloppy drunk cougar at some shithole dive in West Virginia groped my junk as I walked past, then said loudly mmm, mama likes her salami.

Gotta be honest, I wasn't even mad.

RRuruurrr

She wrote smut poetry about having a three way with my brother and me.

Then she read it to my entire high school during a school wide poetry recital in the auditorium.

Couch_Licker

Sent me pictures of myself through my window from her parked car outside my apartment. The kicker was it was from an unknown number as she was using a third party messaging app.

She thought she was being cute, but it creeped the holy hell out of me.

RELATED: Women Reveal All The Things They Wish Their Boyfriends Owned

tyronebbflat

I was at an open mic and there was a fat Jamaican woman twice my age who sang a song with the chorus "There is a thin line between liking and loving, and a thick line between LICKING AND F*CKING". The song lasted 6 minutes and the whole time she was staring me dead in the eye.

tylerwaf

In middle school there was this girl that used to crush on me hard. I had no attraction to her, so it was mostly just her pestering me constantly.

Well one night, while I was out with some friends. She broke into my house and taped over a hundred pictures of her face photoshopped to have her and i together all over my walls.

She thought it was the cutest thing in the world, but I hated her after that, and my parents called the cops

RamsesThePigeon

First, she asked me to come over and sleep with her. That was not the creepy part.

When I declined, she started describing all of the things she wanted to do with me. That also was not the creepy part.

After her second failed attempt, she threatened to give a blowjob to the first guy she met if I didn't agree to come home with her. That was bizarre, but it still wasn't the creepy part.

Finally, not long after I'd left the party wherein this was all occurring, I got a text message from an unknown number. It listed my full name, my address, and the color of car that I drove... and it was followed shortly thereafter by another message, which read "See you soon."

That was the creepy part.

The joke was on her, though, because I didn't go home that night.

StupendousMan1995

Girl in a bar put her fingers up to my nose and asked if I liked her scent.

Fearlessleader85

I've told this before, but when I was a bouncer at a dive bar during an incredibly cold winter, I had a woman sit in the booth closest to the door where I had to be, and fellate each and every fry of an entire large basket of fries while attempting to hold my eye contact. I mean, I could see someone doing that on one or two fries, while trying to be sexy. It's a little weird, but whatever. But she at down and fellated about a pound and a half of fries. Sucking and licking each one, while staring straight at me. She did not have the "coy glance" down at all. This was an aggressive, almost violent sex act perpetrated on a potato directly at me. And it went on for over a half hour. And i was a captive audience, because I had to be at the door, and it was like 8 degrees outside.

Welp, that's it, never dating again. Read the whole thread here, if you dare.



Via : https://boutder.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Often Should You Work Out Your Abs?

Fitness Blender Reviews Raves - Feedback from our Viewers

Adaptogens