Happy New Year From A Workout Routine

Alright, three things…

#1

First and foremost, I just wanted to say a quick Happy New Year to you, the fine readers of A Workout Routine.

I hope you all had an awesome night last night and a happy/merry [insert whatever holiday you celebrate here] as well. Judging by the new badass LED monitor I’m staring at now, the new Kindle 3 on my desk next to it, and the various other nerdy gadgets I haven’t even gotten to play with yet, I think I did quite well myself.

#2

Point #2… this site is barely 2 months old but has already grown to the point where there are literally hundreds of people reading it every single day. That puts A Workout Routine way ahead of schedule for taking over the world (or at least becoming THE premier fitness/workout related site around).

And for that I just want to say thanks for reading, subscribing, commenting, emailing me your questions and feedback, and spreading the site around. A Workout Routine is growing at an insanely rapid pace, and it’s largely due to you guys.

#3

And finally… point #3.

Now that it’s 2011, I just wanted to give you a quick run down of some of the awesome stuff I have planned.

First, you know that super comprehensive and amazingly awesome guide I wrote to creating The Ultimate Weight Training Workout Routine? Well, I’m currently in the early stages of writing an equally awesome guide to creating the best diet plan possible.

It’s going to cover virtually every aspect of diet and nutrition along with exactly how to put it all together to lose fat, build muscle, or do both as quickly and effectively as possible. It’s going to be awesome (and 100% FREE).

Beyond that, I have a to-do list of articles to write that should keep me busy well past 2011. Seriously, every question you have will be answered and every subject you’re interested in will be covered. Stay tuned.

Oh, and just in case you think there’s something I might miss (I highly doubt it), feel free to suggest a topic or ask any workout related question in the comments below. I’ll gladly add it to my list for sure.

And that is that. Hal_color swp_individual_full_color scale-100 scale-full_width" data-min-width="1330" data-float-color="#ffffff" data-float="left" data-float-mobile="bottom" data-transition="slide">



Via : https://boutder.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Often Should You Work Out Your Abs?

Fitness Blender Reviews Raves - Feedback from our Viewers

Adaptogens