I was scared and nervous but I hit play and pushed myself

First, I just want to say that @fitnessblender helped me save my life! 

Jan. 26th 2016 was the day I changed it all…I started with just changing my diet and being more mindful of how much I was eating. At times this felt impossible but I kept pushing. I wanted to make myself, my family, and most importantly my kids proud of me. I wouldn’t be able to achieve that if I gave up. 

I finally made the decision to start adding workouts into my day (this is where @fitnessblender comes into the picture). 

I wasn’t confident in my body and was feeling too embarrassed to go to a gym again. Not to mention it seemed like each time I would get a gym membership I would find a way to get out of going. So I waited till I was home alone to not let anyone hear how bad I was about to struggle, got on YouTube, searched for cardio workouts and low and behold Kelli and fitnessblender popped up. 

I was scared and nervous but I hit play and pushed myself as much as I could. From that first video I was hooked! I have never felt bad about the effort I could give and could feel I was getting better with each day!!! I have lost 60 lbs. so far! I still have work to do, I will always have work to do! I can always get stronger, build up more endurance, push farther. I still get sore after workouts with Fitness Blender. And I oddly love that feeling! It tells me I pushed myself just a little farther than I could have before. 

I am always telling people about how much my life has changed thanks to a random search and click on YouTube! I feel so much happier now! I actually allow a picture to be taken of me no matter what (mini victory for me). 

My kids never miss a moment to tell me how proud of me they are! How could I not keep pushing just for that reason alone? (The picture on the right is from yesterday after my #fbsweat workout). 

If this has happened in just a year with @fitnessblender I can’t wait to see what the rest of my journey will bring me!! #journeyisneverover #excitedforthefuture #grateful #fitnessblender #workoutcomplete #earnit #loveit #repeat



Via : https://boutder.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Often Should You Work Out Your Abs?

Fitness Blender Reviews Raves - Feedback from our Viewers

Adaptogens